Tubruk Brew Guide
1. pre- heat your favorite coffee cup (large enough to hold 200gr of water)
2. weigh 10gr of coffee beans or 1 heaped coffee measure spoon
3. grind to fine powder (see grind chart)
4. add coffee ground powder to the cup
5. add sugar to taste
6. start a 3 minute timer
7. pour 200gr water (directly off the boil) into the dry coffee/ sugar mix.
8. gently stir immediately when the pour is finished
9. let the coffee steep for 3 minutes until all the ground has settled to the bottom of the cup.
10. optional: add teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk to taste, be careful to stir gently so as not to disturb the coffee grounds.
11. sip and enjoy
THINGS YOU WILL NEED
CLICK TO BUY !