Aeropress Brew Guide
1. assemble the aeropress and place it upside down on the kitchen bench.
2. plunger should be about the ‘4’ mark on the brew chamber
3. pre- heat the brewer with hot water
4. rinse paper filter with hot water
5. weigh 14gr of coffee beans or 1 1/2 measure spoons
6. grind fine/ medium (see grind chart)
7. discard rinse water
8. add ground coffee to the brew chamber
9. start 1 minute timer and add 200gr water (directly off the boil)
10. stir once finished pouring to saturate grounds
11. place the cap/ w paper filter on top of brewer
12. when the timer goes off, flip the brewer over directly on top of a sturdy cup and press slowly.
13. the press should take about 30 sec
14. sip and enjoy
THINGS YOU WILL NEED
CLICK TO BUY !